Car insurance for companies
Here you find a short summary of our car insurance and what to do in event of an accident. Or contact us directly if you have any questions.
General information about car insurance
From the very first day you own a car you need car insurance. You choose the cover you need.
Motor third party insurance
The basis of a car insurance policy is Motor third party insurance (trafikförsäkring). This form of insurance covers injuries and damage resulting from use of the car. Motor third party insurance does not compensate damage you cause to your own car or other property you own.
Partial cover car insurance
With Partial Cover Car Insurance (halvförsäkring), the most common forms of damage to the car are compensated.
- Fire – damage caused by fire, lightning or explosion.
- Functional damage – Compensates loss or damage affecting the working of the car.
- Glass – windscreen, side windows or back windows, broken, perforated or cracked.
- Legal aid – pays the cost of legal representative and court costs for certain disputes that involve car ownership.
- Rescue and assistance – compensates towing if the car breaks down or is damaged.
- Theft – loss or damage through theft, misappropriation or attempted theft or misappropriation.
Comprehensive car insurance
Damages from a road accident, other accidents outside the car or from intentional vandalism by third party are compensated if you choose Comprehensive Car Insurance (helförsäkring).
To get a more complete coverage for your car you can add coverage.
- Plus package (Plusspaketet) - includes insurance for car hire for passenger cars, reduction of the deductible in case of intentional damage, compensation for damages in the car interior.
- Car hire for vans and light trucks (hyrbil lätta lastbilar) - if your van/truck is damaged and the insurance is valid for the damage, you can hire a car for a maximum of 60 days.
- Compensation for deductible on collision with animals (Självriskeliminering vid djurkollision) - 0 kronor deductible on collision with animals and compensation for damaged clothes.
- Volvia Care – provides private specialist medical care, surgery and inpatient care and aftercare both for the driver of the insured car and for the accompanying passengers.
Terms and conditions
Read more about the insurance conditions here.
In event of an incident
If there is an incident with your car, we will help you to solve the situation.
- Call us on 031 - 345 69 10
This is how the claimshandling process works
1. Report the incident
Report the incident by calling us or contact the nearest work shop for the car brand.
2. You'll be notified
You will be notified by us or the workshop.
3. The car is repaired
Your car is repaired with genuine parts for the brand.
4. Your car is ready
When the repairing is completed the workshop notifies you.
You pay the deductible to the workshop. That´s it!